- FLAC to MP3 conversion script - keeps tags.
- ZFS monitoring script with default config.
- Lighttpd makejail configuration file - for Drupal with an SQLite backend.
- Mpdcheck script - monitor and shut down an inactive MPD server. See frontpage article for background.
- PCI runtime power management udev rules. If these udev rules render your system unstable (e.g. rebooting instead of shutting down) use this runtime power management script which will put your PCI devices in powersaving mode (retaining functionality). See the blog post for background.
I own a (now broken) Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and a HTC One M7 (backup device). Since both are unmaintained but have a viable LineageOS codebase for 14.1, I have been regularly building 14.1 to keep up with Android's monthly security bulletins. Expect these to become sparser as time goes however. Grab the images here.Updated: 2020-09-17